Just like you, we at SafePokies.com surf the world wide web, gathering data, researching information and seeking the answers to all of life’s intermittent questions. We expect our privacy to be paramount to the websites we peruse, and as such, understand how important safety and security is to our readers. We assure you that your privacy is of the utmost importance to us.
It is rare that we would request any of our readers divulge their personal information to us, but sometimes a situation may arise where doing so would be dually beneficial, both to us and our visitor(s). For instance, signing up for a newsletter would require your email address and a name. This would allow us to continue providing you with information regarding everything our website has to offer, while allowing you to take advantage of any details you may deem beneficial. Anytime we do request any personal information from you, we will detail in full the purpose of that information, and if you so choose to oblige us with that information, you can rest assured that it will be used for no other purpose than outlined and kept entirely safe.
By accessing the information and/or using the services provided on SafePokies.com (“the website”), you hereby acknowledge your acceptance of the terms of this agreement. It is our right to make any changes we deem necessary to this agreement at any time we see fit. Once the changes are posted on the website, they take effect immediately. Your continued use of the website grants consent to this and all future policy updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What Information does SafePokies collect?
When visiting our website, specific actions may trigger an exchange of information between you and our website. We would only collect information when any of the following situations occurs:
- If/When you register an account with SafePokies.com
- If/When you fill out a form on SafePokies.com
- If/When you sign up to receive a newsletter from SafePokies.com
- 2. Is there a reason you need this information?
Yes. For example, we cannot provide you with a newsletter if you don’t give us an email address, and we would feel ashamed of ourselves if we were to email you with the heading, “Hey you,” as opposed to a name or moniker of your choosing. If you choose to fill out any other form(s) on our website, the information collected may be required for one of several reasons:
- a. To personalize your experience on SafePokies.com
- b. To ensure we offer the best possible services based on a better understanding of our visitors
- c. For statistical data analysis
- d. To maintain the website’s compliance with required licensing factors
- 3. Will you share my information with anyone else?
We have no intentions of sharing your information with any outside party. However, there are certain circumstances where we may be legally required to do so. They include:
- a. If required by law or a regulatory body
- b. If any legal situation arises that, by doing so, would allow us to defend our property and/or rights
- c. If any third party procures SafePokies.com and its client base
- 4. Will you ever sell my information?
SafePokies.com will not share, trade, rent, sell or otherwise divulge any information you provide to us to any person or third party for any reason (outside of legal obligation; see question 3). Whatever information we collect is stored on our own database, where it remains until deleted by us or at your own request.
- 6. Who all has access to my information?
Only employees of SafePokies.com are able to view your personal information (see questions 3 & 4).
Third-Parties / External Links
Last Updated: February 2, 2014